Research and the publication of our findings represent a major component of what we at InfoTech MC routinely engage in. To be proficient and up-to-date on new ways to improve our approach to Information Technology (IT), we believe we must continually reinvent ourselves and thus expand our knowledge base and capabilities.
We routinely research and publish on topics related to Applied IT and Computer Science such as:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems Design and Analysis
- Project Management
- Database Performance and Measurement
- Local Area and Wide Area Network Performance and Response Time
- Troubleshooting LAN and WAN Systems
- Performance Evalution of Micro, File Server, and Mainframe Computer Systems
Our area of service also includes Geographic information Systems and:
- Remote Sensing and Image Analysis
- Urban Planning and Development
We will be posting and updating this site with some of our publications linked to this page in the near future.